- Change of these T&C. We have the freedom to change these T&C at any time. If you continuously keep using this Website after modification, it means that you agree with those changes.
- Capacity to Accept T&C. This Website is only allowed for sixteen years old or older users. If your age is under 16 years, please do not enter or use the Website.
- Website Access. With condition that you agree with these T&C and applicable law, we provide you permission to visit and use the Website in the period when these T&C are valid.
- Restrictions. You have no right to: (i) copy, spread or change any part of the Website without our prior written permission; (ii) use, change, produce derivative works of, pass on (be selling, reselling, licensing, sublicensing, downloading or else), reproduce, spread, show or reveal Content (definition below); (iii) disrupt servers or networks linked to the Website; (iv) use or run any automated system (incl. “robots” and “spiders”) to reach the Website; (v) interfere, disable or otherwise intervene with security-related property of the Website or features which prevent or limit copying or use of any Content, or which turn limitations on use of the Website.
- Intellectual Property Rights.
5.1. Content and Marks. The (i) content on the Website, included with no limits, the text, articles, descriptions, documents, brochures, software, products, photos, sounds, graphics, interactive features, videos, and services (jointly, the “Materials”), (ii) and User Submissions, definition below, and (iii) the logos, trademarks, service marks are property of ClaimCompanies.com and/or its licensors and are protected by intellectual property laws and agreements. The Website, the logo of the Website, and other characters are Marks of ClaimCompanies.com or its affiliates. All other logo, service marks, or trademarks used on the Website are the property of their respective owners. We reserve all rights, which are not clearly declared on and to the Website and the Content.
5.2. Use of Content. Content on the Website is given to you for your information and individual use only. The Content may not be used, copied, modified, transmitted, distributed, displayed, broadcast, licensed, sold, reverse engineered, de-compiled, or otherwise used for any other purposes at all (included, with no limits, to create derivative works) without our prior written permission. You must preserve all copyright and other proprietary warnings if you download or print the information of the Content.
6. Third Party Sources and Content.
6.1. You have approach to view, link to, access, and use content from Third Party Sources (definition below) which are not in our control or ownership. You are also enabled to interact and communicate with Third Party Sources in the Website.
“Third Party Source(s)” are: (i) third party services and websites; and (ii) our partners and customers.
6.3. We are not accountable for, and we refuse all guaranties regarding, the safety, appropriateness, accuracy, usefulness, or Intellectual Property Rights (definition below) of, or connecting to, any Third Party Content.
6.4. You may be exposed to Third Party Content that is indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or offensive in the moment when you use the Website. It is your choice to decide either interact to or not with a Third Party Source or to view and use Third Party Content. It is your discretion and risk to interact with a Third Party Source and use it, and rely upon.
6.5. Interaction with a Third Party Source is your responsibility and liability. You agree to refuse, and do refuse, any equitable or remedies or legal rights you may have against ClaimCompanies.com, and set free ClaimCompanies.com from responsibility, appearing from your use of and interplay on any Third Party Content and from your contact with any Third Party Source. You agree to get in touch with the Third Party Source directly in case you have any questions or complaint concerning a Third Party Source or any Third Party Content.
7. User Submissions.
7.1. Responsibility. The Website may enable the submission, hosting, publishing and sharing of Content by you and other users (“User Submissions”). You agree that either or not such User Submissions are published, we do not warranty any confidentiality to any User Submissions. You are accountable on your own for your User Submissions and the results of uploading, posting, or publishing them. It is our complete discretion either publish your User Submissions or not, and we keep the eligibility in our discretion and without any notification to you, to edit, monitor, censor, delete, and/or remove any and all Content posted on the Website (included User Submissions) any time and for any cause.
7.2. Ownership. You deliver and guarantee that you own or have the necessary permissions and rights to use and authorize the Website to use all Intellectual Property Rights (definition below) in and to your User Submissions, and to permit inclusion and use thereof as followed by the Website and these T&C. Despite the fact that the User Submissions are separately indicated, all links herein to Content shall include links to User Submissions. “Intellectual Property Rights” are any and all rights, interests and titles, no matter foreign or domestic, all trade secrets, copyrights, patents, trademarks, know-how, service marks, or similar intellectual property rights, also any and all rights of privacy, publicity, moral rights and similar rights of any type under the laws or regulations of any regulatory, governmental, or judicial authority, foreign or domestic. Your all ownership rights are maintained in and to your User Submissions.
7.3. License to User Submissions. When you submit the User Submissions to ClaimCompanies.com, you provide ClaimCompanies.com a worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, transferable license to use, distribute, reproduce, make derivative works of display, and accomplish the User Submissions in connection with the Website and ClaimCompanies.com business, with no limits included for redistributing part or all of your User Submissions (and also derivative works) in any media types and through any media channels, and you refuse any moral rights in your User Submissions, to the coverage enabled by law. You also provide each user of the Website or user of the User Submission or other viewer a non-exclusive right to use, spread, reproduce, display and perform, produce derivative works of such User Submissions, all under these T&C.
7.4. Prohibited Content. You accept that you will not display, submit, post, upload, publish or transmit a User Submission that: (i) is deceptive or unfair according to the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction; (ii) is secured by trade secret, copyrighted or concern to third party proprietary rights, included privacy and publicity rights, if only you own such rights; (iii) is risky to a person’s safety or health, is risky to public safety or health, discredits national security, or prevents an investigation by law execution; (iv) impersonates another person; (v) publicizes illegal drugs, breaks export control laws, connects with illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking; (vi) is unlawful, libelous, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, harassing, or provokes behave that would be considered a criminal offense, breaks any law, starts civil liability, or is unsuitable; (vii) concerns theft or terrorism; or (viii) is else malicious or fraudulent.
7.5. Exposure. You know and agree that when you enter and use the Website: (i) you will be assailable of User Submissions from various sources, and that ClaimCompanies.com is not liable for the usefulness, accuracy, safety, or Intellectual Property Rights of, or related to, such User Submissions; and (ii) you may be assailable of User Submissions that are offensive, inaccurate, objectionable, indecent. In this way, you agree to refuse, and do refuse, any legal or impartial rights or remedies you may have against ClaimCompanies.com with respect to (i) and (ii) here.
8. Information Description. We are trying to be as precise as possible. However, it is impossible to guarantee that the Content previewed on the Website is complete precise, current, error-free or trustworthy, so we don’t guarantee that. We keep our right to make replacements in or to the Content, or any part of it, on our own, without giving any notification prior to or after making such changes to the Content. You can use the Content, or any part of it, at your own risk and liability.
9. Disclosure. It is our own right to access, preserve, disclose, read any information that we receive in connection with the Website, and your use also, because, on our opinion, it is necessary to (i) meet any valid law, legal process, regulation, governmental request, subpoena (ii) implement the Website T&C, also to examine possible violations of them, (iii) prevent, detect security, technical, fraud issues, (iv) provide our users support, or (v) protect the rights, safety, property of ClaimCompanies.com, its users or the public.
10.2. You have permission to link to the Website providing: (i) you link to but do not repeat any page on this Website; (ii) the hyperlink text will thoroughly characterize the Content as it appears on the Website; (iii) you will not falsify your relationship with ClaimCompanies.com or submit any false information about ClaimCompanies.com and will not represent that we are supporting any services or products, if only we gave you our express prior consent; (iv) you will not link from websites that contain offensive or controversial (both at our discretion) content or violate any privacy rights and intellectual property, or other rights of any person or being; and/or (v) you, and your website, follow these T&C and valid law.
12. Warranty Disclaimers.
12.1. This section is applied no matter the services provided under the Website are for payment or not. Valid law may not allow the discharge of certain guarantees, so to that scope certain discharges set forth may not apply.
12.2. ClaimCompanies.com does not give guarantee that there will be no bugs, security breaches, or virus attacks in the Website. There is possibility that the website might be unavailable for routine maintenance, upgrading etc. You agree that you will not accuse ClaimCompanies.com being responsible for consequences to you or any third party resulted by technical problems of the internet, slow connections, traffic congestion or overload or servers. We are not responsible for any service, content or product that is reviewed or advertised on the Website by a third party.
12.3. ClaimCompanies.com does not guarantee, confirm any content that appears in the user submission, and does not represent or guarantee with regard to, and is not responsible or liable for any such content.
12.4. You agree that ClaimCompanies.com shall not be responsible for the user submissions or behaviour (included offensive, illegal, negligent) of any Website user and that the risk of harm entirely depends on your own.
12.5. You agree that it is your own risk to rely on or use any Website content, or interact with any third party featured on the Website. You agree that ClaimCompanies.com is not liable for any claims or damages appearing out of dispute with any third party featured in the Website.
12.7. You are offered with valuable information about the products and services that are reviewed on the Website. In order to provide this valuable information with no fee, we must gain revenue in other forms, such as placement fee to those third parties that are reviewed on our Website or we may receive revenue each time user clicks links to one or more such parties. However, the income that comes in all these cases have no influence to the information we present about a specific third party reviewed on our Website.
13. Limitation of Liability. ClaimCompanies.com is not responsible for any indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, incidental damages of any kind, or for any loss of data, profits, reputation, revenue, arising under these T&C or of your use of, or inability to use.
14. Indemnity. You agree to defend, hold harmless, indemnify ClaimCompanies.com and our affiliates from any claims, obligations, damages, liabilities, losses, expenses and costs emerging from: (i) your use of, or inability to use, the Website; (ii) your User Submissions; (iii) your contact with any Website user; or (iv) your infraction of these T&C.
15. Term and Termination. These T&C condition until terminated by ClaimCompanies.com or you. ClaimCompanies.com has the right to terminate these T&C and/or your access to the Website, or any part of it, immediately at any time and even without cause. ClaimCompanies.com shall not be responsible to you or any third party for termination of the Website, or any part of it. If you object any condition of these T&C or any modification of it, you have the only choice – immediately stop using this Website.
16. Independent Contractors. You and ClaimCompanies.com are independent contractors. Nothing in these T&C creates any kind of partnership between you and ClaimCompanies.com. You must not under any circumstances make, or undertake, any warranties, commitments, representations, or obligations on behalf of ClaimCompanies.com.
17. Assignment. These T&C, and any rights and licenses granted further, may not be transferred or assigned by you but may be assigned by ClaimCompanies.com without restriction or notification to you.
18. General. ClaimCompanies.com keeps the right to cancel or modify any aspect of the Website at any time. These T&C and the relationship between you and ClaimCompanies.com shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws. These T&C shall constitute the entire agreement between you and ClaimCompanies.com concerning the Website.